jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Econometrics: Test #2

As planned, in May 31th you did the second short test. It consisted in solving the questions in the following test (correct answers in the last page).

The results, as well as the final grade for the test exam component, are the following:


The final grade has been computed as the highest grade from the first and second test, increased by a 20% if both were higher than 5 points. If something looks wrong please tell me and I will revise the case.

By next monday, June 4th, I expect to publish the grades corresponding to partial exams (those in the upper list), individual work (the Campus Crime case) and Active participation (from the e-mails that you have been sending to me). If anyone did not send me the Campus Crime case yet, please do it!